Fræðsla fyrir félagsmenn er í undirbúningi.
FRÆÐSLUEFNI TIL ÚTLÁNS TIL FÉLAGA Í FÉLAGINU
- Beaulieu, Danie – Impact Therapy and Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Dilts, Robert – Installing Key Beliefs for Change
- Gilligan, Stephen – Connecting with the Inner Self in Psychotherapy
- Michael D. Yapko – The Case of Vicki: Hypnosis with a Terminal Cancer Patient
- Jay Haley and Madeleine Richeport – Haley Explorer In Hypnosis and Therapy
- Andreas, Steve Resolving Shame 2004
- Dilts, Robert Integrating Conflicting Beliefs 2004
- Erickson Milton,H. Complete Works 2002
- Gilligan, Stephen The Generative Self in Hypnotic Therapy 2004
- Rossi, Ernest Ultilizing Dreams to Facilitate Gene Expression and Brain Plasticity 2004
- Zeig, Jeffrey K Experimental Empathy in Ericksonian Therapy 2004
- Zeig, Jeffrey K Advanced Techniques of Hypnosis and Therapy 1978
- Burns, George Stories for Health and Happiness 2004
- Gilligan, Stephen Identity, Trance and Hypnosis: The Use of Extraordinary Experiences for Generative Change 2004
- Zeig, Jeffrey How to Conduct a Successful Workshop 2004 (a)
- Zeig, Jeffrey How to Conduct a Successful Workshop 2004 (b)
- Zeig, Jeffrey Using Hypnosis as as Lens: A States Model of Hypnosis, Problems, Solutions, and Being a Therapist 2004
- Zeig, Jeffrey and Short, Dan Influencing the Future: Erickson´s and its Global Impact 2004
- Anaheim Conference, December 2005, handout CD: The evolution of psychotherapy.
DVD og CD diskar keyptir á XIX International Congress of Hypnosis, haustið 2012 í Bremen:
- Brian Almann: The voice for real wellness.
- J. Zeig: Principles of advanced induction.
- Ben Furman: Use of fantasy in solution focused psychotherapy.
- Virot-Kirsch, Yapko: New concepts in depression (part 1).
- Yapko: The case of Susan – Hypnosis to overcome fear of freeway driving
- Mark Jensen: Hypnotic Management of Pain, part 1, 3 diskar (HT12-WS40C)
- Dave Patterson: Hypnotic Management of Pain, part 2, 3 diskar (HT12-WS53C)